If the repair requires a building, plumbing or mechanical permit
- Call the City inspector listed on your permit.
If the repair requires an electrical permit
- Call the state inspector listed on the permit or call 651-284-5064.
Some work requires a safety check
- If you need a safety check, call a licensed contractor for that type of work.
- To verify that the system is working correctly and safely:
- A contractor may need to do additional work.
- The work may require additional permits.
If the repairs do not require a permit
- Call your licensed Minneapolis Truth in Sale of Housing (TISH) evaluator.
- We recommend working with the evaluator who did the original TISH evaluation. You may call any evaluator licensed with Minneapolis.